Saturday, March 21, 2009

Welcome.

In my endless pursuit to dive for internet gold, I am constantly confronted with the fact that there is a lot of crap out there. However, the best way to find crap isn't to go exploring randomly, but rather to rely on a network of blogs, people, and random-ass sites to pass along interesting things.

That said, I'm now at the point where my RSS feader is once again mainly crap. Not worth watching, not worth sharing, really not worth existing.

To do my part as a proud citizen of this unruly beast I like to refer to as the Intertron, I will post the many fucked up, hilarious, thought provoking things I come across, and leave behind all the remaining shit to sink to the bottom of this electronic cess pool. Feel free to send me things you find that you think are worth sharing.

Welcome to Intertron Filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment